Taxation is an extremely complex subject and needs professional skill of the highest order and the consultant has to keep track of frequent changes and modifications made in the Income tax rules from time to time to be able to guide aptly in tax planning, documentation and represent the cases skillfully. Even a minor lapse can cost tons of money to an assessee. So we offer pragmatic solutions to manage the affairs in the most tax efficient manner. We have an aptitude for providing expert advice in tax planning. Our tax consultancy service include income tax planning, Indian direct tax consultancy to corporate sectors, individuals , Firms and NRIs.
Indians, NRI and all peoples who are working with India economic zone and all types of organizations including Industries, NGO, Brokers, Commission agents, Education sectors, Salary earners, Business owners, Service providers, Banking Sectors etc. The government of India imposes an income tax on taxable income of individuals, Hindu Undivided Families (HUFs), companies, firms, co-operative societies and trusts (identified as body of individuals and association of persons) and any other artificial person. Levy of tax is separate on each of the persons. The levy is governed by the Indian Income Tax Act, 1961. The Indian Income Tax Department is governed by the Central Board for Direct Taxes (CBDT) and is part of the Department of Revenue under the Ministry of Finance, Govt. of India.
- PAN Card,
- Preparation and Filing of Income tax returns,
- TDS Returns, Consultancy on Income Tax Matters,
- Income Tax Refunds,
- Tax Planning , Savings and Consultancy,
- Maintenance of Income Tax Records,
- Liaisoning with Income Tax Authorities,
- Appearing before Income-tax Authorities for assessment,
- Appeals and other matters,
- Tax deduction account numbers and all services for TDS/TCS /Advance tax matters.
- Other such services