Bank Guarantee Advisory Services
A Bank Guarantee (BG) is aauthorisation from a lending institution which establishes that the liabilities of a buyer will be met; it is the accountability of the bank for covering the due, if the buyer cannot settle the balance due. With bank guarantees, you and your company have the ability to safely fund your needs during important transactions and effectively raise your investment probable. In short, A Bank Guarantee consists of a Bank/Financial institution offering to repay a debtor’s liabilities in case the debtor fails to do so.
With a bank guarantee, funds are safe and secured and only paid if the other party in the contract fulfills the designated commitments agreed upon. Thus, you and your company can be insured during international transactions/trades should loss or damage occur due to an uncooperative party.
BANK GUARANTEE BENEFITS:
- Risk of private transactions in arriving countries is reduced.
- Blunt risks that the private sector does not control.
- Opens new markets and increases investment potential.
- Improves your company’s project supportablity and efficiency.
There are many common problematic risks clients come across when dealing with international exports/imports: jumbled lines of communication; cash flow difficulties from the buyer; damaged/lost goods from the seller.
BG’s ensure that your company can avoid any of the following possible risks:
- Credit and/or settlement risk
- Foreign countries, political, currency and/or border policies
- Faulty manufacturing, delivery and/or poor performance
A bank guarantee can allocate these risks and function as a defenses for both parties of a transaction, providing insurance in the event that conditions settled under a contract cannot be carried out by anyone. With 100% cash-backed BG’s and relationships with only top world banks